Has anyone had any luck getting PDO_IBM to work?
Kristof Benes
2008-10-15 21:07:56 UTC
We havent and theres no examples or documentation to be found. Someone
in this newsgroup claimed to have figured it out last month but didnt
give any examples. We would like to use Informix with Zend Framework.
Obnoxio The Clown
2008-10-15 22:16:22 UTC
Post by Kristof Benes
We havent and theres no examples or documentation to be found. Someone
in this newsgroup claimed to have figured it out last month but didnt
give any examples. We would like to use Informix with Zend Framework.
Not being anywhere near an instance or anything, I can't comment in any
detail, but what about this:
http://pl2.php.net/manual/en/ref.pdo-informix.connection.php ?
--
Bye now,
Obnoxio

http://obotheclown.blogspot.com/
Fernando Nunes
2008-10-15 22:43:14 UTC
Post by Obnoxio The Clown
Post by Kristof Benes
We havent and theres no examples or documentation to be found. Someone
in this newsgroup claimed to have figured it out last month but didnt
give any examples. We would like to use Informix with Zend Framework.
Not being anywhere near an instance or anything, I can't comment in any
http://pl2.php.net/manual/en/ref.pdo-informix.connection.php ?
PDO_IBM != PDO_INFORMIX
For PDO_IBM you need to configure DRDA...

Regards.
--
Fernando Nunes
Portugal

http://informix-technology.blogspot.com
My email works... but I don't check it frequently...
Fernando Nunes
2008-10-15 22:32:58 UTC
Post by Kristof Benes
We havent and theres no examples or documentation to be found. Someone
in this newsgroup claimed to have figured it out last month but didnt
give any examples. We would like to use Informix with Zend Framework.
Try this info:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=228754&tstart=0

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/idshelp/v115/topic/com.ibm.conn.doc/php.htm
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/idshelp/v115/topic/com.ibm.admin.doc/ids_admin_0205.htm

If you can't do it, try to tell us what you did and what you got...
I think I never tried it, but it would be a very good reason to do so :)

Regards.

Kristof Benes
Thank you Fernando. I will give it a look tomorrow.
Kristof Benes
2008-10-16 16:27:41 UTC
Post by Fernando Nunes
Post by Kristof Benes
We havent and theres no examples or documentation to be found.
Someone in this newsgroup claimed to have figured it out last month
but didnt give any examples. We would like to use Informix with Zend
Framework.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=228754&tstart=0
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/idshelp/v115/topic/com.ibm.conn.doc/php.htm
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/idshelp/v115/topic/com.ibm.admin.doc/ids_admin_0205.htm
If you can't do it, try to tell us what you did and what you got...
I think I never tried it, but it would be a very good reason to do so :)
Regards.
Okay, so I've got DRDA installed on the remote machine, and I tried this
(changed the ip address and password):

$cn = new PDO("ibm:DRIVER={IBM DB2 ODBC
DRIVER};DATABASE=fds_xdev;HOSTNAME=123.456.789.01;PORT=1538;PROTOCOL=TCPIP;","chris","******");

And I get:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message
'SQLSTATE=, SQLAllocHandle: 0 ' in /home/chris/test.php:3
a***@gmail.com
2016-09-07 15:39:15 UTC
Hello Kristof good morning, Im searching information about this error, and you are the only want person on internet same like me with this qustion, I would like if you get the answer of this issue

SQLSTATE=, SQLAllocHandle: 0

https://www.google.es/search?q=%22to%20be%20or%20not%20to%20be%22&hl=es&gws_rd=ssl#hl=es&q=%22SQLSTATE%3D%2C+SQLAllocHandle:+0%22&cns=0