Any Dummy Table In Informix?
น้องใหม่ ถอน
2023-10-09 17:55:26 UTC
Any Dummy Table In Informix?
✅ เข้าเว็บไซต์
https://bit.ly/scrrsite?13pnb=login

✅ สมัครสมาชิก
https://bit.ly/scrgg?13pnb=login

✅ ติดต่อเรา
https://bit.ly/scrrlgg?13pnb=login

✅ รับโปรโม
Art S. Kagel
2023-10-10 11:22:18 UTC
Post by น้องใหม่ ถอน
Any Dummy Table In Informix?
First, I am not sure what you mean by a "Dummy Table". If you mean something like Oracle's "dual" table that has a single row that can be used to retrieve a single constant, then the answer is yes, it does.
Post by น้องใหม่ ถอน
select * from sysdual;
dummy

1 row(s) retrieved.
Post by น้องใหม่ ถอน
database art;
Database closed.

Database selected.
Post by น้องใหม่ ถอน
create synonym sysdual for sysmaster:sysdual;
Synonym created.
Post by น้องใหม่ ถอน
select * from sysdual;
dummy

1 row(s) retrieved.
Post by น้องใหม่ ถอน
select 5 from sysdual;
(constant)

5

1 row(s) retrieved.
Post by น้องใหม่ ถอน
select 5;
(constant)

5

1 row(s) retrieved.
All of that said, I should point out that this forum is essentially dead. Yours is the first post here in over 5 years. The currently active Informix user forum is hosted on the IBM TechXchange site here:
https://www.iiug.org/community

You will need an IBM ID if you do not have one already, but when you first go there you can register for one, it is free. The IIUG is the International Informix Users Group and I would encourage you to visit our web site at www.iiug.org and register as a member. That is also free and registering you can subscribe to our newsletter, The Insider, which is published at the beginning of every month relating information for the global Informix user community.

Art